Friday, November 26, 2010

Goodwill is Better than Salvation Army

Yes, folks, it's true.  At least in my town.  Goodwill has more stuff, and it's cheaper, even if it is further away from my house.  I am so glad I got a Station Wagon for my replacement car, because I'm able to haul home the good stuff!

$4.99 - We think it had been a butcher's block at one time, but right now it has a formica-looking thing on the top.  This is after I cleaned all the nastiness off the thing.  I shoulda taken a "before" pic, but I want you to keep your lunches. 
 So now I keep all my candles and candle holders in the bottom drawer, all the doggy stuff in the middle drawer, and nothing in the top drawer (yet).

$2.99 - This beauty was mentioned in this post.  I plan to paint the wicker parts an ivory-tanish color.
Oh, and Hannah says hi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment