Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thrifty Finds Thursday: Kick-Ass Postcards

Someone recently asked me where I find the awesome postcards I send out.  I got a box of 100 for $24.99 at a kitschy shop in Omaha's Old Market, and I've been working my way through those.  Also, I get packs of cards as gifts from family members, and once in a while I'll see one in a magazine all perforated.
If you don't have a kitschy store or awesome relatives or magazines, here's where you can go:



Pomegranate "100 postcards for $14.95. An incredible variety! They just send you 100 random cards. I love them all and I'm sure I can find a way to use every single one! I've probably already used 20 of them and I've only had them 3 weeks. I got my order really fast and they even sent an awesome bookmark as a special gift."
Search for "postcards" and "postcard" on Amazon.com
Have fun :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment