Sunday, July 11, 2010

Postcards Every Day!

I have been receiving postcards almost every day lately, and it has been AWESOME.  These arrived on July 8th.
Wow. I know I should be grateful for every single card I get, but wow.  And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Here's the back of the card.  It says, 
"Hello! :D Thank you for your postcard it's very different and creative! Unfortunately I don't have a lot of postcard! But I hope in the future I will have and I would exchange with you! Best wishes, Ola!"
It's from Poland, from someone named Ola, I think?  I send out requests to swap direct with every postcrossing card I mail out, so I actually have no idea who this girl is or what her address is to return a card!  Ola, if you're out there girl, comment!

I absolutely adore this one from Thailand.  I love the image, especially the smile on the girl's(?) face.  I was a bit worried about how to type this into Google Translator, but the sender helped me out.

The back. Don't you just love love love the stamps? Omg. Heavenly!  It says:
Hello Jenny :-) Greeting from Bankok Thailand :-) "Life is for now and ever" which is said in this image.  Hope this card wouldn't too bad for your collection ;-) Wishing you & Your family happy & healthy. Cheers <3i (aka ______)
I think her "aka" part must be written in another language, because I can't read it.  Mandarin Chinese, anyone?




4 comments:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

what creative post...
cute postcards.

Dogmom Diva said...

Jenny, if you are following me on google reader, then you are a follower! no worries sweets!

Barb

The Stylish House said...

Jenny,
What a great smile! I spent a Christmas in Thailand and loved it! The people are gracious and friendly, but there is no toilet paper except in the hotel rooms, ack!!!
Hugs, Cathy

~LilCountryBelle~ said...

Great idea for the cards! Thanks for joining my swap :)

QueenQuisa

Post a Comment