Monday, July 12, 2010

Fixing an Oops!

Sometimes we get super excited about a craft, and just when it's about to be done, miss a part.  This happens to the best of us, and it happened to me.  Remember the Postcard Album Makeover Tutorial I posted a while back? I noticed this the other day:
Ick. 
I got out my trusty glue-gun and sealed that flap down.  Now it looks like this:
As it should. I'm just glad the Oops was one I could fix!

Have any of you made over a photo album using this tutorial? Anyone? Danita?

1 comments:

The Stylish House said...

Jenny,
I loved getting your email and sent you a return note.
Please forgive me since I'm weak in the comma department! I already adore your blog since I'm always looking for clever and thrifty project ideas. I'm going to have a look around.
Say hi to Nate and give your doggies a scratch behind the ears for me.
Hugs, Cathy

Post a Comment