Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Swap-bot: Postcard Swaparoo

Swap-bot swap: Postcard SwaparooI swap with Swap-bot!


This one was along the same guidelines as USA: Then & Now swap.  


As a kickoff to the new school year, the Fletcher Library is hosting a program on August 13 entitled "Postcard Swaparoo." Children will come to the library to design and decorate postcards that will be sent by the library to those who sign up for this swap. Also, those who sign up should send one (1) postcard to the Fletcher Library, which will be distributed to the kids at the program. The postcards that are sent to the library should ideally represent where you live and say something cute and fun that the kids will enjoy. The kids should enjoy getting postcards from all over the world! Feel free to send multiple postcards - the more the better!
Hey, anything for the kids! *grin* I don't have any "Iowa" postcards, and the description said it could be handmade, so I made these two:
I sent the top one to the library kids, and the bottom one to my swap partner. I liked the map section card so much that I might make more!
Here's what I received in return:
Received July 29, 2010 from Anna in (probably) California. Not my fave, but who cares?

0 comments:

Post a Comment