Monday, August 16, 2010

Swap-bot: Odd Indeed!

Swap-bot swap: Two^2 Day PC Project: Odd Indeed







Instructions:  Look for a postcard that is unusual, strange, peculiar, curious, or even confusing.  Swap with 2 partners.
Easy enough, since I have a gigantic box of McSweeney's postcards to go through.
Here are the cards I sent out:
This is what we do for fun in Iowa.  I sent them out on July 17, 2010.

Here's what I got in return:
I got this on July 21, 2010 from Katie via Swap-bot.  I heart her messages because they are always hilarious.  The printed title of this postcard is "Bad Day For Goose."  Here's what she has to say:
If I sat down and intentionally tried to develop an odd post-card, I'd ensure two things. Number One: It would feature Fabio. Number Two: The print job would be really crappy.  And, matter of fact, I'd likely call it something really relevant like, "Bad Day For Goose."  I don't know if there's a deeper meaning here, but damn I hope not. Ha! Ha!
Brilliant.


Here's the other one:
Received July 22, 2010 with a cute little message on the back.


I <3 Swap Bot!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are indeed odd! Im so sorry I missed such an awesome swap!
mariaisabel
swap bot follow me swap

Post a Comment