Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pencil Caddy from Tampon Box

I get those kind of tampons that have the 3 different "strengths" in them, and already come with perfect dividers.  I thought to myself, "Self, I know I can use this somehow!"  So I decided to wrap it in pretty paper, slap on some cute stickers, and fill it with pencils and pens.  Voila!

Time: 10 min.
Cost:  Free

Supplies:
Cardboard box: On hand
Colored paper: On hand
Stickers: On hand

View from the top:


And the sides:



I really liked the torn paper look.


I held it all together with staples, but you could use mod podge or any other glue if you so desired.  I also used really bright colors, but you could do this all classy-like with antiqued newspapers and flowers and such.  Hmmm... I may have to do that....

0 comments:

Post a Comment