Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ireland. Because I'm Lazy.

Today is a day in which I feel particularly cranky and lazy.  I had an awesome blog post all lined up about my transformation of a photo album, but I shelved it.  Why, you ask? Because I am too lazy today to write up how I did it, upload all the pics, and then beg people to go see it.  So here's a postcard from Ireland.


One of my college besties went here for a semester abroad.  I think I begged her about 87 times to send me a postcard, because I'm lazy and annoying.

The explanation on the back says the following:
IRELAND: The unique beauty of Ireland's landscape and its rich historic, literary and artistic associations have long made it a favourite resort for tourists.  Encompassing a wealth of natural beauty within its modest dimensions, Ireland boast a landscape which is as much diverse as it is gratifying.  The scenic grandeur is set off by Ireland's position.  Standing in the path of both the prevailing westerly winds of the Atlantic and the warming currents of the Gulf Stream, Ireland enjoys an equable climate which gives the country its unique fresh appearance.

That's a bit much for this image, dontcha think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment